MARKUP ACCOUNTS AND TAXATION COURSE
Markup Education is An Institute for Accountants established in the year 2005.
Our course titled Markup Accounts and Taxation Course is a focused course
for career development of accountants. It is totally job oriented and relevant to
you for performing your duties as an accountant. Believe us, you have a rare
opportunity to learn so many things which you must know as an accountant.
It is a week-end course of 10 months (43 weeks)
Total course fee is Rs.13,400/-. The fees can be paid in 8 installments of
Rs.3,600 + Rs.2600 + Rs.1200x6. However, company sponsored students
are expected to pay the entire amount of Rs.13,400/- at the time of admission.
Course timings and Admission schedule
Sunday Morning Batch in Thane 10 am to 1 pm - Admission is in progress
Sunday Evening Batch in Vile Parle 4 pm to 7 pm - Admission will be in September 2013
Saturday Evening Batch in Dadar 5 pm to 8 pm - Admission will be in January 2014
8. Stock valuations for accounting and tax purposes. Work-in-progress calculations.
9. Gratuity Rules, Bonus rules, Bonus percentage working and Bonus set-on set-off working.
10. Depreciation for accounting and tax purposes and preparation of Fixed Asset Schedule.
11. Important provisions of the Companies Act, Company law returns and Statutory registers.
12. Computation of income, Interest workings u/s 234A/234B/234C, T.D.S. and Deferred tax.
13. Preparation of various details and statements. Planning for finalisation and finalisation.
Special Features for Effective Learning
· Study material of 125 pages and Handouts.
· Homework of 175 questions and about 10 assignments
· Three written tests of 3 hours each
· Course completion certificate with separate grades for (a) Written test, (b) Homework and Assignments and (c) Commitment to the cause.
For further details, please visit/contact
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Quikr.